| Virtual Learning
Custom Training Solutions has partnered with Tooling U-SME, an Ohio based company that provides virtual training with over 500 unique course offerings. These courses are used to train the workforce through competency-based and industry driven curriculum. The Tooling U-SME courses offer a flexible, customizable, and high-quality solution to the workforce skills gap.
The partnership between Tooling U and CTS brings new opportunities to our clients and learners. CTS can provide customized learning packages, hybrid educational opportunities, and additional resources for building earn and learn programs for your current workforce.
- Virtual Training with 24/7/365 access
- Hybrid Courses utilizing Tooling U’s Online Learning System and Hands-On Activities Provided by NSCC and CTS Instructors
- Potential to earn College Credit towards Certificates and Degrees at Northwest State Community College
- Distance Learning with Less On-Campus time; reducing the learners time, energy, and money invested without disrupting the learning
- Every Tooling U Course has been reviewed and validated by Industry Experts
- Alignment with nationally recognized credentials
To learn more about virtual learning opportunities select an educational path way below.