| Recognized Apprenticeship Programs -For Employers
Custom Training Solutions, a div. of Northwest State Community College is northwest Ohio’s one-stop source connecting education, industry and apprentices to workforce solutions. CTS can help you create your future workforce, improve productivity and reduce turn-over through high-quality apprenticeship programs.
How can an apprenticeship program benefit you?
- Recruit and develop a highly-skilled workforce that helps you grow your business
- Improve productivity, profitability and your bottom line
- Create ﬂexible training options that ensure workers develop the right skills
- Reduce turnover and liability costs
- Provide an additional pathway to assist career seekers
Start a Registered or Virtual Apprenticeship Program
Complete this form to get started or for more information about starting an apprenticeship program at your company.
- Agreement Between Employer and Northwest State Community College
- Apprentice Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) Waiver
- Agreement Between Employer and Apprentice
- Apprentice On-the-Job Training Work Log
- Apprentice Credit for Prior Learning Voucher
- State Apprenticeship Program Agreement
- Employer Intent to Sponsor