In addition to a comprehensive offering of safety courses, CTS can provide personalized service through our safety consulting program. Our expert consultants are here to assess your needs and develop a customized plan to help you find, mitigate and prevent a variety of safety concerns.
- OSHA citation defense
- Arc flash hazard analysis
- Lockout tagout consultation
- Integrated air sampling
- Employee exposure assessment and personal protective equipment evaluations
- Health and safety compliance audits and program development
- Occupational and environmental compliance issues
- Health and safety training development
- Expert witness testimony
Our safety experts can assess your existing program and help fill in the gaps or build a training itinerary from the ground up. From the workers on the floor to the supervisors who oversee them, we can match your team with the information they need.
- Arc flash hazard
- Arc flash/NFPA 70E
- Confined space
- Control of hazardous energy
- Safety for supervisors
- Basic first aid and bloodborne pathogens
- CPR and AED
- OSHA record keeping
- For more options, see our full catalog
- General site worker initial course and refresher course
- Managers and supervisors
- First responder: awareness and operations levels
- Hazardous materials technician
- On-scene incident commanders
- Developing safety teams
- OSHA 10-hour construction safety and general industry safety
- OSHA 30-hour construction safety and general industry safety
Not sure what’s required? We can help!
See our current Safety/OSHA course listing and register for a class, or contact us to inquire about a custom course.